LeMieux Lambskin Dressage/Short Girth Cover
These luxurious girth covers are half lined with soft Merino Lambswool and ideal for preventing rubbing & pinching - maximising comfort and ease of movement. New design has an extension to its length to fully support the ends of the girth preventing any unwanted pressure. Two separate elasticated loops take the girth straps and keep the cover in position avoiding any rotation. These beautiful covers are the perfect compliment for the LeMieux competition look!
Correct fitting of the two centre velcro straps is essential to prevent any slipping of the cover on the girth. Pull first velcro strap over girth and tuck end underneath. Then pull top velcro strap firmly the other way and attach, thus creating a ‘pinch point’ for maximum security of the cover. Ensure when fitting your cover to your girth the tabs are pointing towards the back (as per images shown).
Washing & Care
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may leach from wool items giving a slight blue tint. Staining of grey coats can occur.