Shapley's High Shine Shampoo
Outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans hair. Produces rich, foamy lather that cuts through oil & grease rinsing out easily leaving no residue.
Hi Shine Shampoo is an outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans hair. It produces a rich, foamy lather that rinses out easily leaving no residue even with cold water. Hi Shine will leave the coat, mane and tail squeaky clean, shiny and manageable. It is gentle enough to be used every day.
Hi Shine is specially formulated to cut through oil and will easily and effectively remove our Original M-T-G after treatment.
Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coat or diluted in a bucket of water and applied with a sponge.
Tips for use:
- Use several good squirts of Hi Shine in a bucket as you are adding water from a hose to get lots of bubbles and get the shampoo mixed well with the water.
- Hi Shine can be applied directly to wet coats to get rid of tough stains.
- Hi Shine Shampoo is specifically formulated to get Original M-T-G (and plus!) off a horse’s coat, mane and tail when needed without stripping the hair of its natural oils. It is most effective in removing Original M-T-G (and plus) if used undiluted and applied directly to the area where Original M-T-G has been applied.
- Hi Shine is gentle enough to be used every day, but avoid getting into horse’s eyes or nose.
- Hi Shine rinses out easily and leaves a beautiful shine to the horse’s coat.
- When bathing a horse, use a rubber curry comb or rubber hand mitt gently to really get the horse scrubbed to the skin and clean. Do this after applying a good bit of sudsy water and shampoo onto the horse with a sponge.
- If additional conditioning is needed, Shapley’s Natural Elegance has been formulated to work exceptionally well after washing with Hi Shine.